Reviews of Goldwing and motorcycle-related products and services
- Sponsored Links
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16911
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
I am a big fan of these things. I've seen them demonstrated many times at Cyclemax, they are quite small, but amazingly bright. Your installation looks great, I particularly like the turn signals.
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 8:41 am
- Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Motorcycle: 1990 GL1500SE
1983 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1999 Suzuki SV650S (sold)
1982 GL1100I Interstate (sold)
These look great. I really like to locations you picked for the install. How well to the show when you are off at an angle, not directly behind?
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:51 am
- Location: Bismarck, Arkansas
- Motorcycle: 2000 Goldwing SE
What was the total cost to install these lights? If you did it yourself, how difficult was it?
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:02 pm
- Location: Linden, Alberta, Canada
- Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100A Aspencade
I wonder, how did you "lead-rope" train your wing?
My wife is the greatest - she won't let me sell my bike - I'm less grumpy when I ride...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Alan_Hepburn and 2 guests