REVPACK Tourpack

Reviews of Goldwing and motorcycle-related products and services
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100A Aspencade

REVPACK Tourpack

Postby thunderwing » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:27 am

I've used this on a few cross country trips, it's a great bag.

Mine got lost in the shuffle a few moves ago, but thinking about buying one again, this fits perfect on back of GL1100 and GL1500 ties right in to grab handles and hauls piles of gear if you are driving solo.

I put a sachtler DV-8 tripod in there, clothes, a tent, air bladder sleeping pad, sleeping goes on....

Great bag, the owner is very hands on as the bags are hand made out of California, he used to rent out private villas on the cliffs of coast of California....Makes only bags these days, and makes them well.

Check out the rest of their site, great utility bags, tank bags, it goes on!!!.....etc.

Scott & Laura
Ride, Ride, Ride!
1983 Aspencade Wineberry/Current Ride
1989 Gl1500 Wineberry/Former Ride-God I miss that machine.....
1983 GL650
1987 Yamaha Radian
Professional Videographer

Motorcycle: 2002 GL1800

Re: REVPACK Tourpack

Postby Rayvn » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:45 pm

I have that very same bag and I have had it for many years. I use it on my yamaha xt250 and on my yamaha tw200. It was used on my v-strom when I had it and on my Kawasaki w650 and a Honda xr400. I also have a pair of there saddle bags that are just as old and way more used. At first when I bought them I thought that the straps were to small but I have had no problems with any of them. These bags wear like iron. Very good product and well made. My big excursion bag came with a water proof cover as well. If they ever wear out I will be replacing them with new ones from rev-pack. :D

Return to “Product Reviews”