Carlisle Bike week starts tomorrow-Anybody going?

Reports and stories from trips, planning of gatherings, questions about how to get there!
  • Sponsored Links
rodee71
Motorcycle: 1982 1100 Interstate
1993 1500 Aspencade

Carlisle Bike week starts tomorrow-Anybody going?

Postby rodee71 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:17 am

Being new to owning a 'Wing, or any other brand for thirty years, I'm planning on going to the Carlisle bike event in Pa. this Saturday. I'm about 1 1/2 hrs away. I attend the Mopar event every year, and usually the Spring and Fall, too. But this is a first-time bike thing for me. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any experiences, good or bad, at this event they would share with me, just to kinda prepare me for what to expect in the area of Wing parts that may be available. I will say that the events I have attended there over the last 10 years have been very positive, and I really don't expect this one to be any different. Also, I'd love to meet up with any of you that are going, you know, put a face to the name and all, talk bikes, etc. Let me know.

Bamaeagle
Motorcycle: 2005 GL1800 w/Tow Pac
1997 GL1500

Re: Carlisle Bike week starts tomorrow-Anybody going?

Postby Bamaeagle » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:18 am

Sorry I will not be there.......I am still in Africa working for another two weeks...... :)

Hope you have a good time......and be sure to Ride Safe Always!!!
JERRY

Ride Safe Always!!!

Roll Tide Roll !!

Darksider #1147

Double Darkside - Bridgestone Battlax BT45 130/70/18 Front, Achiles Platinum 195/60/R16 Rear (GL1800)

Return to “Trip Info, Reports & Gatherings”