Memorial Day Charity Run

Reports and stories from trips, planning of gatherings, questions about how to get there!
  • Sponsored Links
patbrandon1
Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100 I
1981 Honda CM400C

Memorial Day Charity Run

Postby patbrandon1 » Tue May 28, 2013 8:07 pm

I have never had my picture taken on my Goldwing while I was riding before, so I thought I would share it with other Wingers. It was during a fundraiser ride near Linwood Michigan on Memorial Day Weekend. It benefited a camp for kids called Camp Fishtails, and it is sponsored by Bubba's Tri-City Cycle. Bubba has been supporting this cause for 15 years, and has a heart of gold.

My buddy's rider took this shot. I am the first bike in the mirror. It was a great day for a ride. There were 28 of us in this group, about 350 riders altogether. The bike directly behind me is my riding buddy on a Kawasaki Vulcan trike that won 1st place this weekend in the Trike Class. I'm gonna post a pic of that too.
Attachments

themainviking
Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 AD

Re: Memorial Day Charity Run

Postby themainviking » Tue May 28, 2013 8:48 pm

What I notice most about the picture of you, is that it is in a mirror, and the mirror is rock steady. Being an ex Harley rider, it never dawned on me that a picture could be taken in a motorcycle mirror. Neat trick. I will have to try that with my Goldwing mirror and my passenger. Hawwwwww, snork. Y'All knew about this before, dint you.
It ain't about the destination - it's all about the journey

ImageImage

Return to “Trip Info, Reports & Gatherings”