Road Trip

Reports and stories from trips, planning of gatherings, questions about how to get there!
  • Sponsored Links
jhbates2000
Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100A Aspencade

Road Trip

Postby jhbates2000 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:20 am

So I am PLanning a road trip for out 13th anniversary from Indiana around the Terre Haute area down to the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge Area in the middle of October. Our anniversary is the 7th and my wifes birthday is the 23rd, so it is a kinda two for one kinda trip. We have been there once before but not on the bike. We did a couple of dinner shows and stuff like that. I know there are alot of you out there that like to travel, soooo I was wondering if anyone out there would like to share some of their experiences good or bad about that area so that I can make this a memorable and or *romantic* type of trip for my wife. She works hard to keep our lives running while I am working away guarding those dang inmates, so I want it to be fun and relaxing. Thanks in advance for the feedback. :) ;) :D

littlebeaver
Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

Re: Road Trip

Postby littlebeaver » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:48 am

Oh, I have been down to Cherokee several times and its gorgeous over that way, especially in the fall when all the leafs on the trees are turning, so many twisty roads and mountains...Enjoy it.. :D

Return to “Trip Info, Reports & Gatherings”