Wonderful trips

Reports and stories from trips, planning of gatherings, questions about how to get there!
  • Sponsored Links
GreenDragon
Motorcycle: 2003 GL1800 GoldWing

Wonderful trips

Postby GreenDragon » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:53 pm

In September my wife and I took a guided tour of Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine, It was pretty much all inclusive with SMT (Scenic Motorcycle Tours) It was a four day trip for the guided tour, 3 days to get there and 3 days back. Plus the last night we celebrated my 1st birthday on the 18th at the Inn and Spa at Cedar Falls in Hocking Hills, OH. It was the date one year ago that I had my stem cell transplant after 6 months of intensive chemotherapy. Then last weekend we took a trip to the Breaks Interstate Park in Virginia. This was a 4 day trip spending 3 nights there. What a beautiful park, the Grand Canyon of the South, they call it.
Now we are home and time to replenish the coffers!

Light travels faster than sound, that is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

dingdong
Motorcycle: 1976 gl1000
1993 gl1500
2004 NRX1800 Rune

Re: Wonderful trips

Postby dingdong » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:42 am

Hmm! Motorcycle guided tour. Interesting. Sounds great. Especially the part about your 1st birthday. May you enjoy many more.
Tom

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

GreenDragon
Motorcycle: 2003 GL1800 GoldWing

Re: Wonderful trips

Postby GreenDragon » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:31 am

Yes, I plan on many more! Thanks. And the guided tour was great, but now we have a better idea of what is there and want to go back on our own.
Light travels faster than sound, that is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

Return to “Trip Info, Reports & Gatherings”