In 2014 I took a little trip

Reports and stories from trips, planning of gatherings, questions about how to get there!
  • Sponsored Links
themainviking
Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 AD

In 2014 I took a little trip

Postby themainviking » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:36 am

This would be sung to the tune of "In 1814 I took a little trip" but there are no more stanza's so maybe do not sing it..... Hawwwwwwww, snork.

I went to Americade for the first time, and followed that up with Friday the 13th in Port Dover for the first time.... Fillin' up that ole bucket list. Pictures follow to show that the trip did in fact happen..

Americade was a bit lite this year.

However, Port Dover just may have hit a record. Probably because it was June and this is the only Friday the 13th this year.

This was on the way to Port Dover and then the following pics are all at Dover.

This short little two week trip put about 5000 kms on my odometer... that is about 3000 miles for the metric challenged. I hit some really gushers, but for the most part I got good weather. I stopped by home in between to change trailers, as I tented in Americade and then used the tent trailer in Port Dover. That accounts for the amount of kms on these trips (which were actually two trips back to back). Also, these pics do not even show downtown, which was too crowded with people to even take a picture, by the time I thought of it. These pics are all taken with a cellphone.
Attachments

It ain't about the destination - it's all about the journey

ImageImage

Return to “Trip Info, Reports & Gatherings”