Agent Orange Cheese and the Bush Monkeys

Reports and stories from trips, planning of gatherings, questions about how to get there!
  • Sponsored Links
Breakdancer
Motorcycle: 1993 gl1500 Aspencade

Re: Agent Orange Cheese and the Bush Monkeys

Post by Breakdancer » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:48 pm

I think Antonio is somewhere in a Mexican jail and needs rescue. :shock: :o

Blue Skies...Scott ;
PGR

HawkeyeGL1200
Motorcycle: 1984 GL1200 Interstate
1981 GL1100 Interstate

Post by HawkeyeGL1200 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:32 pm

The same thought crossed my mind a time or two. Early on, he mentioned that he was posting the same series of events on "another" site (if I recall correctly) and it may be possible he got bored with us. In any case, I hope he's SAFE where ever he is.
Breakdancer wrote:I think Antonio is somewhere in a Mexican jail and needs rescue. :shock: :o
I am wrong as often as I am right concerning what is wrong with someone else' motorcycle without having seen the machine in person. Guessing with limited information, as to the source of the trouble, is sketchy at best.

barnaclebill
Motorcycle: 1989 Goldwing SE Trike conversion (Totally submerged in 2011 floods),
rebuilt with replacement 1992 engine

Post by barnaclebill » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:57 pm

Just received a weather report from Mexico! The weather in Mexico changed drastically this week, A cold front. But so cold that it snowed in the states near Mexico City. All around the city (Puebla, Queretaro, Guanajuato, Toluca, Hidalgo, Oaxaca). Perhaps he's snowed in somewhere!

Metal Mangler
Motorcycle: 2016 Goldwing
2012 Goldwing (totaled got rear ended)
1988 Goldwing (Sold)
1980 Goldwing (Sold)

Post by Metal Mangler » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:32 am

I hate I started reading this post now! Please finish.
Marvin (Shep) Shepard
"It´s a friggen motorcycle, it´s not supposed to be comfortable, quiet or safe. The wind noise is supposed to hurt your ears, the seat should be hard and riding it should make you s**t your pants every now and then. "

redial
Motorcycle: 1997 GL1500 Spectre Red Aspencade

Post by redial » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:11 pm

I went to the other site where he was posting his story, and that has finished abruptly also. Even though he has been encouraged to write on, there is nothing that has been raised. Not being a negative type person, I would doubt that he was a "troll" just sucking you in, but it is a shame that the other shoe did not fall.
Len in Kapunda

The world is not going to finish today, as it is already tomorrow in Australia and New Zealand, and other islands of foreign nations such as Guam and Samoa.

detroit
Motorcycle: 1984 GL1200 Aspencade

Post by detroit » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:45 am

I know I'm about 7 months late, but if anyone reads this and needs parts for the old Wing, there's a place in Medford, Oregon named Bill's motorcycle salvage. He deals in older bikes. He specializes in Goldwings. I found a radiator there and I checked around. They dont make, or we cant find, certain parts for the classics. Bills motorcycle salvage. He'll ship it to ya. Didnt try & **** me. They're in Medford, Oregon. Have a good ride people.

52wingnut
Motorcycle: 2010 GL1800 Metallic Black with Crucible Orange trim
2002 RoadStar 1600 (sold)

Post by 52wingnut » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:36 pm

Last time Antonio was active on the site is 4/12/2015 so he's still out there. Would imagine he finally got down into Mexico and Panama. Internet availability down there is probably pretty spotty. Hope your safe wherever you are Antonio!
A day, month or year, it's all subjective when your riding!

rcgreg
Motorcycle: 1985 GL1200 Limited

Post by rcgreg » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:13 am

I suspect your attitude towards Law Enforcement is the main cause of a lot of your non- Motorcycle problems.
On a more relevant note, glad to see you worked so hard to restore the Wing, In it's day it was an excellent cross country machine, but time takes it's toll as I find out every time I ride my 85 Ltd. Stay save and ride to enjoy the scenery.

Good Luck !!!