Nova Scotia Vacation

Reports and stories from trips, planning of gatherings, questions about how to get there!
  • Sponsored Links
onelostsock
Motorcycle: 2006 GL1800HPNA

Nova Scotia Vacation

Postby onelostsock » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:10 pm

Here are a few pics of Nova Scotia where we vacationed from 8/30-9/6. The weather was great and the beaches on the south shore were fabulous!! We ended up doing about 1300 miles leaving from Downeast Maine and taking the St. John Ferry to Digby, N.S. and staying in a rented chalet on the south shore. I towed a Kompact Kamper trailer for the first time trailering and it worked flawlessly. Doing 65mph and never knowing it was behind us and plenty of room for my brides stuff plus a few goodies.Money well spent.(Sorry about the sideways pics!!)
Attachments

HawkeyeGL1200
Motorcycle: 1984 GL1200 Interstate
1981 GL1100 Interstate

Re: Nova Scotia Vacation

Postby HawkeyeGL1200 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:57 pm

I've never been there. The farthest north-east I can ever recall being was the locks on the St. Lawrence at Messina (I think I spelled it right)..

It looks absolutely wonderful. It also looks like you had a great time.
I am wrong as often as I am right concerning what is wrong with someone else' motorcycle without having seen the machine in person. Guessing with limited information, as to the source of the trouble, is sketchy at best.

Return to “Trip Info, Reports & Gatherings”