trans-Canada: British Columbia (video)

Reports and stories from trips, planning of gatherings, questions about how to get there!
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 1997 GL1500 SE

trans-Canada: British Columbia (video)

Postby seattleboatguy » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:27 pm

This is the second video from this summer's trip from Oregon to Virginia via southern Canada. This video was taken as I passed through British Columbia. It was really beautiful up there.

Motorcycle: 1984 GL1200 Interstate
1981 GL1100 Interstate

Re: trans-Canada: British Columbia (video)

Postby HawkeyeGL1200 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:57 pm

I enjoyed watching the video. I have to admit to being just a little jumpy when I saw all those DEER so close to the side of the highway... last time I saw deer that close, one of the decided it wanted to ride along with me... it timed the meeting of the two of us poorly, and I ended up almost broad-siding that dumb animal... nearly was the end of us both, and was the end of her...

Keep the videos coming!
I am wrong as often as I am right concerning what is wrong with someone else' motorcycle without having seen the machine in person. Guessing with limited information, as to the source of the trouble, is sketchy at best.

Motorcycle: 1993 gl1500 Aspencade

Re: trans-Canada: British Columbia (video)

Postby Breakdancer » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:27 pm

Nice video !! It does look like a magnificent ride up there. Hopefully a journey like that will be in my future. Will have to "upgrade" my seat though...Hope to see more of your trip. Thanks.
Blue Skies...Scott ;

Return to “Trip Info, Reports & Gatherings”