If you are ever traveling through Eugene, Oregon.....

Reports and stories from trips, planning of gatherings, questions about how to get there!
  • Sponsored Links
jeffandsharon
Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100 Standard with GL1100I hard "saddlebags" and trunk, and, fairing of unknown origin

If you are ever traveling through Eugene, Oregon.....

Postby jeffandsharon » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:39 am

Greetings,

If this is not the proper place to post this please let me know and I will post it in the proper forum catagory!

After speaking to my boss, he has agreed to let me post the following for all of the GoldwingDocs members information.

Should you be traveling north or south through Oregon on your wing and find it is time for an oil change, or, some minor repair (bulb replacement, fasteners re-torqued, timing belt or tensioner replacement) I will be happy to assist you in your needs. I have a pro grade bike lift and just about every metric or SAE tool one might need at the shop and even though I am new to Wings, the boss and I are both ASE crertified techs.

I have been authorized to offer all GoldwingDocs members an oil and filter change along with a free safety inspection for $40.00 (Fram CH6009 filter and Delo LE 400 or Shell Rotella conventional motor oil) (*Synthetic or 4T oils somewhat higher*)

We are open from 10:00 am to 6:00 PM, Monday thru Friday, and, Saturday by appointment 10:00 am til 4:00 pm.

We are not a motorcycle shop, we are a Euro/Domestic auto repair shop, but we love our motorcycles and would like to be able to help out other Wingers! You can find us at:

Car Help by Oregon Auto Repair Telephone:541-357-7311
30085 Federal Lane (On the corner of Federal Lane and Prairie Rd)
Eugene, Oregon 97402

We are 1/2 mile from CyclePsycho, one of the venders on the list.

Or, PM me and I can answer any questions.

Jeff and Sharon

Wilcoy02
Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100 I purchased 3/16

1983 GL1100I frame with an 80 engine. poor boy installed with C-5 ignition--DIED in Grande Prairie Alberta Canada 8/15

98 valkyrie sold 8/16

Re: If you are ever traveling through Eugene, Oregon.....

Postby Wilcoy02 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:13 pm

That is a kind offer.

You just might see me on my return trip from Alaska. I want to ride through Washington and Oregon, the only two states I have not been in.

redial
Motorcycle: 1997 GL1500 Spectre Red Aspencade

Postby redial » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:17 pm

Jeff and Sharon,
Thanks for your kind offer. If ever I am in your neck of the woods, again, I will make a point of calling in and getting a service. It gets a bit tricky taking a tool set with you on the way across the ocean.
Len in Kapunda

The world is not going to finish today, as it is already tomorrow in Australia and New Zealand, and other islands of foreign nations such as Guam and Samoa.

jeffandsharon
Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100 Standard with GL1100I hard "saddlebags" and trunk, and, fairing of unknown origin

Postby jeffandsharon » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:47 pm

Just PM me and I will be happy to get you in on your time schedule! That goes for all the fine members here! I will answer your PM with my shop and personal phone numbers as well as the address and easy driving directions to the shop! Come hungery because or neighbors acrossed the street have great food for you to enjoy while you wait if you are so inclined!

OldZX11Rider
Motorcycle: 1994 Honda GL1500 Goldwing SE

Postby OldZX11Rider » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:35 pm

Planning a west coast ride in the spring. Not sure where Eugene is, but if I get close, may just have to stop in and take you up on your offer. If it still stands.

A place to eat nearby is always a plus. :D

For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain:

Return to “Trip Info, Reports & Gatherings”