Barber vintage days and...

Reports and stories from trips, planning of gatherings, questions about how to get there!
  • Sponsored Links
Cattmando
Motorcycle: 1983 gl1100

Barber vintage days and...

Postby Cattmando » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:03 pm

Well, I'm still in Birmingham. After a super great weekend, my Wing suffered a starter motor failure as I'm was gassing up to head home Sunday afternoon. Analysis says it's the starter motor. Help from a couple locals foot her bump started. Headed back to Barber hoping for a simple solution. Nothing. Nearly everyone was gone. God advice from a local landed me at this Days Iñ which is on a hill. I'll get out of here tomorrow and only 6 hours home.

Long story llonger: I was considering a Dodge Sprinter van. Same guy who sent me here see his brother has one for sale I drove it today and will probably buy it, thus killing two birds . Anyone around Birmingham wanna help me lead Up?:)

Fabricator1978
Motorcycle: 1981 GL1100

1974 CB750k

Re: Barber vintage days and...

Postby Fabricator1978 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:47 pm

Too bad I missed you there; I was in camp lot B with my daughter from Thursday until Sunday night....

Hopefully you made it home OK.

Chris
--If we cannot trust people with freedom, how then can they be trusted with power?--

Cattmando
Motorcycle: 1983 gl1100

Re: Barber vintage days and...

Postby Cattmando » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:15 am

Chris, there were about a dozen of us TSV folks at Barber, got our pic together in front of the museum. Surprised we've seen no posts about it in this forum.

Return to “Trip Info, Reports & Gatherings”