Information and questions on GL1000 Goldwings (1975-1979)
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:11 pm
- Location: Vancouver, WA
- Motorcycle: 1978 Honda Gold Wing GL 1000
I have a 78 honda gl1000. I replaced the thermostat fan switch because the fan kept running. Just yesterday the fan stopped working all together. Don't if it is the wiring or what. Any suggestions?
- Posts: 7585
- Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:39 pm
- Location: Denham Springs,La.
- Motorcycle: 1988 GL1500 I
82 GL1100 I
83 GL1100 I
83 GL1100 standard
84 GL 1200 I
Blew the fuse?If the fan is dried up and binding,it will draw excessive current.Spin it with your finger first.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest