Hmmm! Trying to get an Autometer tach to work on my gl1000. It works and reads the idle speed correct but will not show revs over 2500 rpm.
Information and questions on GL1000 Goldwings (1975-1979)
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 423
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:58 pm
- Location: Placerville, CA
- Motorcycle: 1976 Naked Yellow
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:19 am
- Location: Calgary, Canada
- Motorcycle: 1979 GL1000, 1984 GL1200 Interstate
Been there! Done that! They don't seem to care about motorcycles, . . . unless it's a 12,000 rpm drag bike! Then they are all over helping you out with high-priced, special purpose items. I'm just looking for suggestions on hooking to the coil/coils! Right now it is hooked to only one coil and wondering if that may the problem.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: rudolphwolven and 1 guest