Information and questions on GL1100 Goldwings (1980-1983)
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:44 pm
- Location: Beavercreek, Ohio
- Motorcycle: 1983 Goldwing 1100 Interstate
I have a 1983 Interstate and the choke does not stay where I position it. It will stay in the full on or off position, but if I try to place it in the middle it will slowly move to the off position. Any ideas? Thanks, David
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:03 pm
- Location: Salem, ME
- Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100I Interstate
mine does the same thing. i just keep pushing it back during warm up if it's needed. Might just be the nature of the beast.
- You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Brandwatch [Bot], Nybz and 1 guest