Information and questions on GL1100 Goldwings (1980-1983)
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17566
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
Hm. I haven't got my 1100 here to look at to be sure, but it looks familiar - I seem to remember it as part of a cover of a cable - choke or throttle, perhaps?
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:03 pm
- Location: Salem, ME
- Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100I Interstate
Looks like a piece of the rubber boot that goes over the shaft of the accelerator pump to me....
- You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape!
cbach1981 wrote:Looks like a piece of the rubber boot that goes over the shaft of the accelerator pump to me....
Sounds to be right. I had just removed that as well as the float bowl cover. Thanks.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest