Information and questions on GL1100 Goldwings (1980-1983)
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 7:14 am
- Location: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
- Motorcycle: 1882 GL1100
im looking to chop my 1982 gl1100 and i wanted to know how i can go about doing that ill post a pic to give ya i idea of what im looking to do
- Posts: 208
- Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Winchester, NH
- Motorcycle: 1976 GL1000 (sold)
1977 GL1000 (sold)
Are you good with a welder? Looks to me like you're going to have to do some serious modifications and locate and mount a good mono-shock with that build. I'd suggest you try and contact the owner of the bike in the picture if you can and ask if he has a build thread on another forum or pointers he could give you.
- Posts: 245
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:20 am
- Location: Southern NH, home again!
- Motorcycle: 1982 gl 1100standard, 1983 1000c
D2D, theres a guy at the goldwingsfacts.com site that is building a chopper using a 11 or 1200. ist`s going to be a hard tail. it`s a long thread with pic`s. will try and find it and get back to you.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests