Information and questions on GL1100 Goldwings (1980-1983)
- Sponsored Links
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 11:16 am
- Location: Madera, California
- Motorcycle: 1982 Gl1100 Interstate
Just found an issue with my left turn signal, Left front turn signal goes steady, no relay action, rear left dead no voltage. Right side works fine, thinking it could be the relay, but looking for a schematic, color code & tips. Thanks.
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:57 pm
- Location: Woodland, CA
- Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100 Interstate. Originally Candywine color, now Chrysler Cool Vanilla.
Sounds more like a burned out turn signal lamp than the relay/flasher. Since the same flasher runs both sides and just pulses the power to the switch. Here's the wiring diagram.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest