Information and questions on GL1100 Goldwings (1980-1983)
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:29 pm
- Location: North Little Rock, AR
- Motorcycle: 2008 GL1800
Looking at an 82 Interstate and it has small fuel leak when you open the fuel. Owner said it had been rebuilt, but still leaks some. I'm concerned about it and wonder if the 1100 carbs have an issue with them.
- Posts: 4446
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:11 pm
- Location: Kansas City, Kansas
- Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200
Any fuel leaking is and can be highly dangerous, try to repair this right away, it's probably just a seal in one of the floats bowls , pull the carbs ....
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Johnyy Smoke and 5 guests