Information and questions on GL1100 Goldwings (1980-1983)
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:41 pm
- Location: North East England ,United Kingdom
- Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100 Interstate
Hi I've tried to find out whether there is any difference in length , fittings between 83 GL1100 Interstate and 83 GL1100 Aspencade , brake lines front and rear . As I can get a good deal on Goodridge brake lines for the Aspencade . I seems there a lot of similar items for these machines.
- Posts: 1849
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:21 am
- Location: Plano, TX
- Motorcycle: 2004 GL1800, 2005 Honda Shadow 750, 2008 Yamaha R6 with RG500 engine, CRF450X, CRF230, CRF250X, XR200, CR500
tunaboy wrote:Look for the stainless steel set on eBay. About $100 for front and rear brakes. Guys here report better more solid brakes,better than oem's.
He has found good stainless steel one (Goodridge are very good stainless lines) however goodridge only lists fitment for the Aspencade, so he is asking if they will also fit the Interstate??
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:55 pm
- Location: albany, New York
- Motorcycle: 1982 gl1100 interstate
i'm pretty sure that mechanically they are the same bike, the difference being in the amount of toys on the aspy vs the interstate so there shouldn't be a big difference in brake lines.
WHAT IS THE SPEED OF DARK?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media [Bot] and 25 guests