Information and questions on GL1100 Goldwings (1980-1983)
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:02 am
- Location: Davisburg, MI
- Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100
Just finished changing the timing belt on my bike. This little ratchet wrench worked great, a real time saver.
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:54 pm
- Location: The Falls, Texas
- Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100
Isn't it amazing how a certain tool that you really never think to use can come in so handy and be so essential sometimes. Love having tools.
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:24 am
- Location: Bartlesville, OK
- Motorcycle: 1980 GL1100I
Yes, the timing belt renewal project (without radiator removal) was my excuse for buying a set of these!
1980 Honda GL1100I
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17050
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
I've got a whole set of those ratchet wrenches (in metric). Love them!
Return to “GL1100 Information & Questions”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 2 guests