Information and questions on GL1100 Goldwings (1980-1983)
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:32 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100 Interstate "Barn find"
Any advice/links on how to loosen/adjust my throttle control...im thinking about tracing push/pull cables to engine...is that the right track?
- Posts: 7645
- Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:39 pm
- Location: Denham Springs,La.
- Motorcycle: 1988 GL1500 I
82 GL1100 I
83 GL1100 I
83 GL1100 standard
84 GL 1200 I
As I remember there are 3 adjustment points on the throttle cables....Right on the throttle frame where they enter it,midstream near the air cleaner and one on the carb body.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests