Information and questions on GL1100 Goldwings (1980-1983)
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 10:58 pm
- Location: Berry ky
- Motorcycle: 1982 gl1100 interstate
I have a 82 gl1100 interstate it needed a rotor witch is 300+ I found a rim tire and rotor off a 81 in great shape will it bolt right on to my 82?
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:34 pm
- Location: Covina, California
- Motorcycle: 1980 Interstate
You have a 16" rim the 81 has a 17", also the part number is different on the rotor so I would say no on both parts.
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:25 pm
- Location: Mesa AZ.
- Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100 with Watsonian sidecar
actually it will work if you replace the caliper with one from an '81. Or you can buy a rotor off EBAy much cheaper. Also after market rotor will work.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest