Information and questions on GL1100 Goldwings (1980-1983)
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1396
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:35 pm
- Location: Edmonton, AB Canada
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500SE
2004 Kawasaki KLR 650
1980 Honda CBX - sold :-(
1981 Honda CBX - sold :-(
don't think all bulbs would go out at once. Brake lights are on a different wire. Check your fuses again and maybe replace for tail lights anyway.
"It´s a friggen motorcycle, it´s not supposed to be comfortable, quiet or safe. The wind noise is supposed to hurt your ears, the seat should be hard and riding it should make you s**t your pants every now and then. "
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:57 pm
- Location: Woodland, CA
- Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100 Interstate. Originally Candywine color, now Chrysler Cool Vanilla.
Looks like a bad fuse, or connection to the fuse block. The tail lamps and meter lamps are on the same fuse. Here's a photo of the fuse block cover, note the 10A next to the bottom one
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: buildwithwood, Yahoo Slurp [Bot] and 2 guests