I need to know what size they are. Are they 10 mm? I want to have them on hand when I rebuild the master cylinder.
Information and questions on GL1100 Goldwings (1980-1983)
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16929
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
Yes, all of them for all banjo bolts are 10mm.
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:28 pm
- Location: Parker, Pa
- Motorcycle: 1983 Gl 1100 Aspencade
Thank's, my master cylinder looks like the one you had. It was working fine one day then it just quit releasing. It's only 30 years old.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo Slurp [Bot] and 3 guests