Information and questions on GL1100 Goldwings (1980-1983)
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 am
- Location: Los Banos, California
- Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100I Interstate
Finally got bike back together but now I can't do anything with the clutch, All it does is move from top to bottom. Tested drive shaft and when I move it the rear wheel moves. Can't get it into neutral. HELP???
- Posts: 264
- Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:30 pm
- Location: Northwich United Kingdom
- Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100
Its easy to put the clutch aluminium spider back wrongly as I did on mine with the same result. You can removed the clutch whilst the engine is in the frame. A bit tricky but possible, but put the bike on the side stand as the centre stand gets in the way.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests