Information and questions on GL1100 Goldwings (1980-1983)
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- SLIM JIM
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:03 pm
- Location: chicopee,ma
- Motorcycle: 1983 gl1100 standard,1984 Harley fxrdg and a 2001 classic,2004 Suzuki sv 1000s, very fast
What is going to worth more down the road, standard model or interstate. I see a lot more interstate or aspencade, I have had a interstate before and find the standard a lot of fun!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17142
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
The Interstate (with fairing and bags) will always fetch more than the Standard. That said if you're looking to buy an 1100 as an investment...you're probably going to be disappointed. The going price of 1100's hasn't changed in many years, and there's enough of them that it isn't likely to anytime in the forseeable future.
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:16 am
- Location: EDMONTON Alberta,Canada
- Motorcycle: 1982 Honda Goldwing 1100 Interstate
I agree theres still a ton of old Hondas on the road. But then that says alot for how well built they are.
A BIKE IS LIKE A AIRPLANE Maintenance Maintenance!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: virgilmobile and 1 guest