Information and questions on GL1100 Goldwings (1980-1983)
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 9:26 am
- Location: leesport, pa
- Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100, 1983 Suzuki 450 GSL, 1983 Kawasaki 550 LTD, 1973 Yamaha RD250
We changed the fairing and instrumant cluster on our 1983 goldwing, so we had to change the wiring harness as well. After connecting everything, we still have 4 single wires left with nothing to connect them to. The color suggests that they are for the turn signals, but we seem to missing the other half. There is also a single red wire, with no other half. Any suggestions?
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:03 pm
- Location: Salem, ME
- Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100I Interstate
any other info? maybe the colors, and what may be added or missing from one fairing and cluster to the other? do the wires go to the fairing, or the cluster. Maybe some pics if possible. With the right amount of info, I'm sure someone can help fix you right up!
- You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests