Information and questions on GL1100 Goldwings (1980-1983)
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:23 pm
- Location: Kingman, Indiana
- Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100A Aspencade
1994 GL1500A Aspencade
I need to change rear cover on 82 Aspencade. On Western Honda's web site it showed 1 bearing. On cover I got off of E-Bay it has 2 bearing. One is for drive shaft. What is little one for and where can I get one?
- Posts: 4307
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:03 am
- Location: sweetwater, Tennessee
- Motorcycle: 83 GL1100A aspencade, previously owned, 1981 honda GL500i silverwing interstate, 1974 yamaha xs400, 1974 Honda cb450 twin cam, 1983 honda vt30, 1982 honda 700 shadow, 1972 cb750four, and my first bike, a brand new 1982 honda CM400e. and a new to me 1986 GL1200 aspencade SEi
maybe its me, but what cover are you asking about?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Seznam [Bot] and 3 guests