Information and questions on GL1100 Goldwings (1980-1983)
- Sponsored Links
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:17 pm
- Location: Grande Prairie Alberta Canada
- Motorcycle: 96 Goldwing 1500 Aspencade
Just trying to confirm actual mileage on my Goldwing. Does the odometer return to zero after 100000km? I bought it with 27,000km indicated, but as it is an 82, I suspect 127000 may be closer to the actual number. Any body know for sure?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17520
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
You are correct. It returns to zero after 100,000 (km or miles, depending on your market version).
- Posts: 285
- Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:23 am
- Location: Independence, MO
- Motorcycle: 1981 Honda Goldwing Interstate GL1100I
1985 Honda Goldwing Limited Edition gl1200
It's possible to have only that many miles on it. It's not unheard of and one way to try to figure it out would be to do a compression test and see where you are at. Welcome aboard.
Thanks to all who answer and help. It is greatly appreciated!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Josterhage, Yandex [Bot] and 2 guests