Information and questions on GL1100 Goldwings (1980-1983)
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:30 pm
- Location: Springville NY United States
- Motorcycle: 1981 GL1100 standard
Does anyone have a source for brake line washers? These are the sealing washers that go between the brake line and the caliper. The originals that I have are aluminum and no longer seal properly. The copper washers that you can buy at any auto parts place are too big to fit in the recess in the rear caliper and the rear master cylinder.
- Posts: 765
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:34 am
- Location: Penrith Australia
- Motorcycle: 1982 CX500 Turbo (restoration project)
1981 GL1100 Interstate (sold)
Nearly all bike shops would have them in stock for a few cents each - buy 20 and have a few spares when needed.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Johnyy Smoke and 5 guests