Information and questions on GL1100 Goldwings (1980-1983)
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:24 am
- Location: Tecumseh, Oklahoma
- Motorcycle: 1982 honda goldwing gl1100 aspy.
How do I go about rebuilding my transmission. If someone can point to the right manual that would be great. I have a 1982 gl1100 aspy. Any info on this I would be grateful for. I can be reached at email@example.com or here at this post. Thanks for any and all help.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17407
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
I'm pretty sure this is covered in the Honda GL1100 Service Manual. It may also be in the Haynes manual, I'm not 100% sure - but I would be surprised if it is not.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:09 pm
- Location: Maine
- Motorcycle: 1983 gl1100a Aspencade
Its not. I am having the same problem. Rebuilt my engine due to bad pistons and when I put it back together I had only 3rd through 5th gear. There is nothing in the manual regarding shift fork position, gear sync, etc. Its pretty bleak.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot [Bot] and 1 guest