Information and questions on GL1100 Goldwings (1980-1983)
  • Sponsored Links
Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:17 pm
Location: morgan hill, ca
Motorcycle: 1981 honda goldwing interstate


Post by michaelreid » Thu May 05, 2011 1:06 am

On some goldwings, I have seen some chrome sideplates (aftermarket). Kind of engine cover sort of plates. They are placed next to the factory plastic sideplates. I do not know what they are called nor do I know where to get them. Can anyone help? I would appreciate it.
Thanks!!! Safe and happy riding to you all!!

User avatar
Posts: 3373
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:35 am
Location: Oklahoma City
Motorcycle: 1976 gl1000
1993 gl1500
2004 NRX1800 Rune

Re: sideplates

Post by dingdong » Thu May 05, 2011 8:33 am

I think they are called engine side covers. The only place to get them will be used from E-bay.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Post Reply