Information and questions on GL1100 Goldwings (1980-1983)
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:08 am
- Location: Stevens Point
- Motorcycle: 1980 Gold Wing 1100
It appears to me that the EBC FA29 and FA30 brake pads are identical for both the front and rear on the 80 GL1100. Does any body know this for sure?
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Lynn,Mass U.S.A.
- Motorcycle: 1999 1500 SE Red and Black 66,000miles Runs like a dream
80 GL1100 and GL1100I fronts are FA30 2sets and rotors are f- left MD 1036LS and R-Front MD1036RS Rear Pads FA29, 1 set And rotor is MD1071 and thats the facts.Hope this helps
Be carefull out there
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo Slurp [Bot] and 3 guests