Information and questions on GL1200 Goldwings (1984-1987)
- Sponsored Links
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:53 pm
- Location: Eatonton, Georgia
- Motorcycle: 04 Harley-Davidson Road King
I was thinking about adding flashing brake lights to my GL1200, have any of ya'll ever use something like these or know of something better?
- Flash Controller
- Flash LED Tail light
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:08 pm
- Location: vero beach, florida
- Motorcycle: 1986 Aspencade
I won the rear flasher right here on this site...monthly drawing a while ago....pretty simple to install and has worked perfect all these months and thousands of miles. I don't remember the brand name.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17046
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
86GW1200 wrote:I won the rear flasher right here on this site...monthly drawing a while ago....pretty simple to install and has worked perfect all these months and thousands of miles. I don't remember the brand name.
It was a BackOFF XP Brake Light Flasher Module. They work great!
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:33 am
- Location: Aldergrove BC Canada
- Motorcycle: 1985 GL1200 Limited Edition
1983 V65 Magna
I installed a set of flashing LED brake light bulbs that don't need a modulator and have had a lot of positive remarks from people telling me that it get their attention much quicker then the standard brake lights.
- Posts: 846
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:14 pm
- Location: New Albany In
- Motorcycle: 1984 gl1200a&1985GL1200A & 1996 gl 1500 aspy. us army 74-77
I also installed the flashing led type on my 96 they work great and no cutting into your wiring,easy to do.----------------Hal
A woman that can use tools is worth her weight in gold !!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests