Information and questions on GL1200 Goldwings (1984-1987)
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 4:02 pm
- Location: phoenix arizona
- Motorcycle: 1984 gl 1200interstate
what would cause the valve covers on my 84 gl 1200 to be covered with a melted milky marshmallow substance im hopeing just a head gasket?
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:51 am
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Motorcycle: 1984 goldwing interstate wineberry
that sounds like water in your oil, check your oil for water.
Return to “GL1200 Information & Questions”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests