Information and questions on GL1200 Goldwings (1984-1987)
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17050
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:48 pm
- Location: kinmundy ,IL.
- Motorcycle: 1987 gl 1200 i
thx for the info on the o rings , I think im going to try to use my finial drive, the splines are 1/2 worn , like when ya look at it about half is gone on each spline, do you think this will last very long ?
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:21 pm
- Location: Greensburg, IN
- Motorcycle: 1986 GL1200A Aspencade
If your talking about the driven flange ( the part that has the six pins that slide in wheel) I would change it now while you have it out. These can still be purchased new from the supplier listed in the Admin's repley, part number 3. Also use plenty of the recommended grease on this part.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests