Information and questions on GL1200 Goldwings (1984-1987)
- Sponsored Links
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 863
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:14 pm
- Location: New Albany In
- Motorcycle: 1984 gl1200a&1985GL1200A & 1996 gl 1500 aspy. us army 74-77
If your talking about the chrome that guards the front fender the yes you can go to e-bay and type in gl1200 you should be able to find them on there.
A woman that can use tools is worth her weight in gold !!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17501
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
flash1942 wrote:I'm not refering to hard chrome doodads but the flex trim around the fender edge.
That's not factory - it's aftermarket trim. You might be able to find it at a standard automotive shop, then just cut to fit.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests