Information and questions on GL1200 Goldwings (1984-1987)
- Sponsored Links
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:41 pm
- Location: Orange, California
- Motorcycle: current 2005 GL1800ABS previous GL1200A GL1500K GL1100A CB350 GL650I VFR1000 ST1100 GL1200A GL1500I + many other brands
That's a wheel/rim off a GL1500, I don't know if there was any differance between 1989 to 2000 on the GL1500 wheel/rim.
DON'T DESTROY IT-RESTORE IT
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:33 pm
- Location: Neillsville, WI
- Motorcycle: 1984 Aspencade VW Trike
Thanks for the reply. The guy I got it from said it was on a1985 ltd. That was triked. I got all of the parts from the trike job from him. Those parts are now on my 84 Aspencade I didn't think it came from an 85 ltd.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest