Information and questions on GL1200 Goldwings (1984-1987)
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:22 pm
- Location: Pikeville, Tennessee
- Motorcycle: 1984 gl1200 interstate
I have removed fairing etc from a 1984 gl 1200 Interstate. Was wanting to put a windshield on it for cool weather riding. Wandering if anyone has any suggestions. They did make a naked Wing in 84. Anyone with one of those have an aftermarket windshield/screen?
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:41 pm
- Location: Orange, California
- Motorcycle: current 2005 GL1800ABS previous GL1200A GL1500K GL1100A CB350 GL650I VFR1000 ST1100 GL1200A GL1500I + many other brands
Check with Slip Streamer thay use to have them with mount brackets, I had one on my GS650G years back and it was a very good shield. Good luck.
DON'T DESTROY IT-RESTORE IT
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Saskrider and 7 guests