Information and questions on GL1200 Goldwings (1984-1987)
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:24 pm
- Location: Wapakoneta, Ohio
- Motorcycle: 1986 Aspencade Gl1200
sounds like someone changed somthing in the wiring and got it wrong. follow the wires from the signal switch untill you find a spot that they spliced if there is no splice your switch might be bad.
- Posts: 1865
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:21 am
- Location: Plano, TX
- Motorcycle: 2004 GL1800, 2005 Honda Shadow 750, 2008 Yamaha R6 with RG500 engine, CRF450X, CRF230, CRF250X, XR200, CR500
When you say the hazzard come on, do you mean all 4 indicator bulbs light up brightly and flash? or do they come on dimmly? A bad earth can cause all indicator bulbs to come on very dimly rather than just the side you intended!! If all 4 come on brightly then as suggested I suspect someone has messed up with the wiring..
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests