Information and questions on GL1200 Goldwings (1984-1987)
- Sponsored Links
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 918
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:53 am
- Location: Courtland, Va.
- Motorcycle: 1984 GL1200 Interstate
1981 GL1100 Interstate
They appear to be the air lines that attach to "stock" rear shocks. It also appears that you have aftermarket shocks on the back of your motorcycle... so that's probably why they don't attach to anything.
I am wrong as often as I am right concerning what is wrong with someone else' motorcycle without having seen the machine in person. Guessing with limited information, as to the source of the trouble, is sketchy at best.
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:41 pm
- Location: Orange, California
- Motorcycle: current 2005 GL1800ABS previous GL1200A GL1500K GL1100A CB350 GL650I VFR1000 ST1100 GL1200A GL1500I + many other brands
Yes, Hawkeye is correct, you have after market spring/hyd. shocks, the hose's are for the air shocks that came on the bike. You can buy proggressive air shocks and then use those hose's for them, I assume the compressor works, if not then you would need a to replace or rebuild it.
DON'T DESTROY IT-RESTORE IT
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: rcgreg and 3 guests