Information and questions on GL1200 Goldwings (1984-1987)
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:54 pm
- Location: Galveston, Indiana usa
- Motorcycle: 1986 Gl1200A aspencade
I was replaceing the old relay, and notice the four wires connector was bad. Like a dummy, cut the wire off the old connector and lost it. Now I don't know where the four wires connect on the new relay switch. Can anybody help me out? Thank u!
- Posts: 7847
- Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:39 pm
- Location: Denham Springs,La.
- Motorcycle: 1988 GL1500 I
82 GL1100 I
83 GL1100 I
83 GL1100 standard
84 GL 1200 I
Can't help about where they connect on the new solenoid but I do know that both big red ones are bonded together at the solenoid and connect to the 30 amp fuse coming from the battery connection.The 2 small wires connect to the solenoid coil.Either way.
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:04 pm
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Motorcycle: 2004 FXDLI Low Rider
1987 GL1200I Interstate
1982 GS1100L (SOLD)
1982 KZ1000LTD (SOLD)
1979 KZ750B4 (Traded)
Don't know if this will help. There is a red wire with white stripe on the right side closest to you. A yellow wire with red stripe behind it, and 2 green wires with red stripes to the left rear.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest