I have a GL1100 without the stock bags and trunk and I like the size of the GL1200 bags and trunk. Does anyone know if the GL1200 frame to hold the bags and Trunk will bolt onto the GL1100 frame?
Thanks for any information.
Information and questions on GL1200 Goldwings (1984-1987)
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:46 pm
- Location: Lexington, North Carolina
- Motorcycle: 1989 Honda GL1500 Aspencade (sold)
2003 Honda Shadow VLX 600 Bagger
Did not think 1200 bags were that much larger. Don't know it has been done but frame should easily support the swap.
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:30 am
- Location: puyallup,wa.
- Motorcycle: 1986 gl1200a aspencade . Honda xl600r, '68 z50, '82z50, '80cx500c, '00 klr250
little tab here, a little hole there, you fit them anything you want, saddle bags probably use same holes trunk is shorter on 1100 so maybe a couple holes drilled in the 1200 trunk would be needed but should be an easy job.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Goofaroo and 2 guests