Information and questions on GL1200 Goldwings (1984-1987)
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:48 am
- Location: Seville, Oh.
- Motorcycle: 1985 GL1200 Aspencade
Can the air compressor be removed and just simply add a Schrader valve to the fork, to eliminate the air compressor?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17387
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
Yes, definitely possible.
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:25 pm
- Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- Motorcycle: 1986 Goldwing Aspencade,
1985 Goldwing LTD
1983 CX650 Turbo
Saw this done on an 85 LTD that I was looking at buying a short time ago.
Return to “GL1200 Information & Questions”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], dbcooper, tbeiler and 2 guests