Information and questions on GL1200 Goldwings (1984-1987)
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:43 pm
- Location: Salmon Arm B.C.
- Motorcycle: 1986 SEI Aspencade CA model
I got a NS sensor code on SEI.. I got a pulse generator for a 1500 from Honda pt # 30300-MN5-003.. $ 145.45 It has 2 pods on it.. I only used one.. If anybody needs one i can mail it to you for half the price of new.. The install went well, a bit of grinding and cutting . but it runs like a top now.. Hope this helps someone.. happy riding !!!
- Posts: 546
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:25 am
- Location: Grants Pass, Oregon
- Motorcycle: 1985 GL1200 Aspencade, 2003 K1200GT BMW, 1969 R69S BMW
Sold : 84 V65 Magna, 82 Moto Guzzi, XS 1100 Yamaha,84 Wing Int., 80 650 Special, Only new bike 82 XV750 Virago (Guam),Honda 250,84 R100RT BMW,87 K100 LT BMW,93 K1100 LT BMW, 91 535 Virago, Honda 50
I dont have an SEI, but who knows.... What is an NS sensor? How did you get the code? Got any pictures?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Black-Cade and 2 guests