Information and questions on GL1200 Goldwings (1984-1987)
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 201
- Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:12 am
- Location: Barnesville Georgia2
- Motorcycle: 2003 honda goldwing
I want to thank everyone that has helped me with my 85 LTD I have enjoyed reading as well learning from fellow Goldwing owners just the short time I had this bike.I have got to cut back on expenses because my wife had been in and out of the hospital money is very tight so I'm having to shut the net down for a while so I can get her medical under control since i'm the only one working at this time From FastFJohnston GOD BLESS EVERYONE OF YOU AND MAY HE BLESS EVERYONE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY Bye for now.
- Posts: 1831
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:21 am
- Location: Plano, TX
- Motorcycle: 2004 GL1800, 2005 Honda Shadow 750, 2008 Yamaha R6 with RG500 engine, CRF450X, CRF230, CRF250X, XR200, CR500
I hope you get everything sorted and come back in the future.. All the best to you and the wife.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests