Information and questions on GL1200 Goldwings (1984-1987)
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:43 am
- Location: oak grove missouri
- Motorcycle: 1987 aspencade gl1200
i dont have a service or an owners manual on my bike just bought it yesterday and really like it so far .. i read on line the seat had three adjustments does any one know if this is a fact and if so whats involved.......thanks in advance...........
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:04 pm
- Location: Pottsboro, TX
- Motorcycle: 1986 GL1200 Aspencade
Remove the lid from the left hand saddle bag and you will see the spring loaded pin for the seat adjustment. Pull the pin out and move the seat forward or back.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests