Information and questions on GL1200 Goldwings (1984-1987)
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:18 pm
- Location: Sterling,Va.
- Motorcycle: 1986 GL 1200A Aspencade
On my 1200A there is a key slot next to the radio just insert switch key and turn it radio will pull straight out very simple. To reinstall just push radio back into hole till it clicks into place.
- Posts: 507
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:22 pm
- Location: West Chicago, IL
- Motorcycle: 1986 Honda Goldwing 1200 Aspencade
Wow!! In reading all these posts, past and present, about radio replacement, etc. I NEVER knew the radio on a GL1200A could be removed so easily. From all earlier posts I thought it was a super hard and time consuming job. When I get my bike back from winter storage I'm going to see if my radio is that easy to remove. Thanks.
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:42 pm
- Location: Desha, AR
- Motorcycle: 1987 GL1200 A Aspencade Sadly wrecked 2-25-12
1989 Honda GoldWing GL1500
Winter storage??? Never heard of such. Just park mine in the carport during the colder times (>30 degrees). Keep the key handy, though. Start it once a week when it is cold outside. Anything over 40 degrees is a good day to ride...
Ride your GoldWing no faster than your angel can fly.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: geraldm and 7 guests