Information and questions on GL1200 Goldwings (1984-1987)
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:22 pm
- Location: Wake Forest, NC
- Motorcycle: 1985 GL1200LTD
Weel, I don't remember having to bring my legs so far back to do the brake and toe heel shift. Is there some sort of a kit to make it easier? Where is a good place to get some replacement rubber pads for the floorboards and the little square foot rests?
- Posts: 329
- Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:02 pm
- Location: Elkhart, Indiana
- Motorcycle: 1979 Yamaha 650 Special
1980 Yamaha 650 Special
1983 Honda V65 Magna 1100c
1984 GL1200I Interstate
I search EBay and get good deals. They have floorboard. You just have to watch the prices and their feed back score.
How many times do I have to tell ya,,, The right tool for the right job!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest